© 2012 Lakeshore Catholic High School | an eMVee design©
All students participating in athletics or any other co-curricular activity must meet the following criteria for academic standing, attendance, and behaviour.
• If a student has failed two or more credits in the last formal reporting period the student’s eligibility will be reviewed by the school administration. If a student has failed one credit, the student is eligible but should be placed on probation, with the understanding that the coach or moderator will closely monitor him/her.
• A student must have an “acceptable” attendance record and be punctual for all classes. Students who are absent from classes on the day of a scheduled game or event are not permitted to participate on that day.
• A student must maintain an “acceptable” behaviour record on and off the field of endeavour or while participating in an activity.
A student may be asked to withdraw from the team or club if the above requirements are not met. At any time, any sport can be cancelled.
Athletics at Lakeshore Catholic HS are as follows (subject to change):
- Badminton (Spring)g
- Baseball (Spring)
- Basketball (Fall/ Winter) - Cheerleading (Year-Round)
- Competitive Dance Team (Year-Round)
- Cross Country (Fall)
- Curling (Winter)
- Football (Fall)
- Golf (Fall)
- Hockey (Winter)
- Lacrosse (Spring) - Rowing (Winter/ Spring)
- Rugby (Spring)
- Soccer (Spring)
- Softball (Spring)
- Swimming (Winter)
- Tennis (Fall)
- Track & Field (Spring)
- Volleyball (Fall/ Winter)