- Graduation for the 2012-13 graduating class will be held on Friday, June 27th at the Dale Centre in Port Colborne.
- Breakfast and Gown Distribution at 10:30 a.m.
* More information and details to follow
Graduation Celebration Information Sheet
Graduate Information and Financial Profile Form
June 10th Graduation Mass, Graduation Photograph and Luncheon
- Immediately after mass, Graduates will meet in the front of the school for the traditional, informal Graduation photo (weather permitting).
- After the photo, students will proceed to The Italian Hall for lunch, a video and a guest speaker.
- After the guest speaker, graduation ceremony tickets will be distributed to graduates.
Expectations of students for the Grad mass and luncheon:
- No gum
- No MP3 / IPOD / CD etc.
- Do not change your formal attire for informal wear before having lunch
- No Cell Phones
- No signing out before the end of the day (2:32 pm)
- Full attention, respect, maturity and appropriate participation are required.