© 2012 Lakeshore Catholic High School | an eMVee design©
Many courses are offered at Lakeshore Catholic High School. To see the courses offered at the school, please visit the Academics link on the menu bar or click here. From the link you can view the courses and also register (only if it's time to register) if you already attend the school. To login and register for your classes, use your library/ computer login and password that you should already have (if not please see the library secretary). If you are a new student, please contact the school for details on registering.
Future Gators (Current Grade 8's going into Grade 9)
If you are a Grade 8 student entering secondary school, please contact the school or your NCDSB Feeder school for details on registering.
Online Course RegistrationInstructions to register online (Only during registration time for students in grade 9-12, Not students entering grade 9)
1. Go to http://www.niagaracatholic.ca
2. Enter the Student Portal
3. Click on Select Your Courses On-line-Registration 20XX-20XX
4. On the next screen - select Lakeshore Catholic High School (the intention sheet will now appear on your screen)
5. To select a course and add it to your Backpack, click on the icon in the column on the far right of the screen.
6. Click on the View link beside each course for the course description and prerequisites. It will also display the pathway/prerequisite chart for that subject area.
7. Once you have made all of your course selections by adding them to your Backpack, the selections can be seen under the Backpack heading on the top left hand side of the screen.
8. Click on Print Backpack to print a listing of your course selections with their descriptions.
9. When you are ready to make your final selections, go to the Register input box (top right of screen) and click on login here.
10. Enter your school login and password (library/ computer login).
11. Click on Course Selection. Select all of your compulsory courses(be careful to select the appropriate level). Click on Register(bottom of screen).
12. Choose your electives by clicking on the symbol on the far right of the screen.
13. Review your selections. If you wish to change a compulsory credit click on Edit Compulsory Courses .
14. IMPORTANT! Once you click on register after choosing your electives, you will not be able to make any changes. They will have to be made by student services (Guidance).
* Instructions are subject to change.